• Roasts and Cools in less than 20 Minutes
• Up to 10 programmable memory functions
• Up to 5 stages.
• New & Improved Chaff Collector Assembly.
• Roasts up to 150 grams (1 cup) of beans.
• Roasts enough beans to produce up to 24 cups of coffee.
• Programmable roast profiles from light to French and anything in
• Patented temperature control to give you consistent personalized
• 2 Preset Automatic Roasting Curves for slower and faster roasts.
• Glass Roasting chamber allows clear visibility, during every stage
of the roast.
• Double Filtration Chaff c-ollection that also disassembles for easy
• Built in 4 minute cooling cycle.
Price including GST $380.00
Green coffee bean retains its full flavor for about two years.However, once
it has been roasted, it loses flavor in just three days. The only way you can
enjoy the full flavor of coffee is to roast coffee at home with HCC.Imagine
how fresh the coffee would be when roasted at home! Same flavor as the
conventional coffee by less quantity for dark roast.
Roast capacity 150g
Roast raw beans completely with hot air.
Price including GST $330.00
If you have been looking to buy coffee beans online, The Coffee Warehouse is the ultimate stop for any espresso connoisseur. We can supply you with beans, coffee brewing products, and the know-how to brew deliciously fresh cups of coffee.
Buy Freshly Coffee Beans Online
Desire exquisite coffee to brew and drink? Buy your roasted Coffee Beans online in 500g or 1KG sealed bags.
Coffee Lifestyle Products
We’ve travelled the world to bring you the finest tasting coffee, and quality coffee equipment to enhance your coffee experience in the office, on holiday, while on the road, or even trekking in the wilderness.
Note: All transactions are processed in Australian dollars.
Love a freshly brewed pot or cup of tea? Indulge yourself with a classic tea from Australian owned The Tea Warehouse’s sustainably sourced tea collection, brought to you from around the world.
Shop online for beautiful flavoured teas including Ceylon Classic, Irish Breakfast, Assam, Green Teas, Australian Daintree and many more.